Tuesday 5 May 2015

Double Page Spread - Joe Walker

After being paired with Joe for our double page spread/interview brief, we sat down to get to know a little bit of background information about each other before the interview so that we knew a little bit about specific interests to ask about.

It was very clear that Joe was really into his music and festivals so this is what I based my interview around.

The questions I asked him were as follows:

What was the first album you ever bought?

1    So when did you begin to develop an interest in music?

So you’re mainly into punk music then?

3    So I guess you moved beyond that phase? Was there a moment when you discovered something new or was it slower than that?

4    So you go to a lot of festivals?

5   What would you say you’ve taken from your experiences then?

6   You certainly seem to have a passion for festivals, have you ever gotten involved with working or setting them up?


7       Anything planned for this year?



Some of these questions I had planned before the interview but others I added in such as 3 get gather more information on what he had just said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment