Wednesday 4 February 2015

Relationship - Fire - Final


This is the photograph I have chosen for my final from my beach fire shoot.
I struggled with noise in the top half of the image where it is very dark. I had a play with some tools such as contrast and clarity to try and mask this a little. I did this because I didn't want to clone any of the image as that would change the information within in it, so I just tried to hide it slightly but overwhelming the small white dots with black with manipulation tools. Despite this problem, I still feel that this is the strongest of the 3 images and best shows relationship.



One of the reasons I chose this photograph over the 2 was that it shows is very natural. I took the image off to the side and slightly behind a dune so that the 3 friends didn't know it was being taken.

Also, the lighting shed across my subjects and the small amount coming through the grass on the right of the frame add aesthetic appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment