Sunday 5 October 2014

Clay's Barbers - Person At Work

Clay's is a barbers shop in Falmouth town centre and when researching for ideas and inpiration for places/people to photograph, I found this very local business which had a number of inspiring photos on its website. This gave me lots of ideas for shots and different ways of representing 'people at work' in Clay's so I got in contact and they were more than happy for me to take photos of them whilst they worked on clients.

Before this shoot I had already done 3 - An artist, flourist and a clothes shop. The reason I chose to do another is that I did not like any of the shots that I got from the clothes shop or flourist so I wanted to reshoot something completely different.

This shoot was definately my favorite and I got several images from it that I am going to analysis and edit down further to get my final 8x10 print.

No comments:

Post a Comment