Tuesday 23 September 2014

Final Image - Artist - Person At Work

One of the reasons I have chosen this image for my final 8x10 print is because I feel that the other two leave me wantin to see more of the surroundings and feel that the frame crops out important aspects of the environment which would give the viewer more infomation about the profession. This image shows more of the surroundings of the gallery and the artists work space.

Also, the light coming from the lamp gives off a beautiful lighting effect across the artists work. This is the only reason why I kept the image in colour as opposed to black and white. Also, as I mentioned before, the angle of the shot (over the shoulder) shows the work from the painters point of viewer making it unique and in my opinion, more informative.

Finally, I find the complexing of the work very engaging and I think this photograph compliments the difficulty and precision of the work. It also shows a very different side to the paintings because when they are finished you cannot see any of the fine lines or detail that you can see in this image.


No comments:

Post a Comment